· Modeling of the project within the larger downtown area (update the last sheet of today's handout with more accurate building volumes),
· Photo-simulations of the proposed project from the east side of
· The agreement regarding the interim use of Block D for a public event venue,
· Design options for the 'billboard' space on the hotel's elevation tower (east elevation),
· Sightline studies for views, comparing the existing condition with proposed project,
· The structural configuration of the underground parking,
· Sun / shadow studies for the open space areas (Blocks B and C),
· Anticipate vehicular traffic movement patterns (see Public Works for assistance).